The use of your data ito provide you with the service of transporting your pet(s). We use your data for this purpose ONLY. All of our staff take the handling of personal data very seriously and have training in data protection.
To provide you with our service, your personal data may be used to:
- Confirm eligibility for your pet(s) entry to the country,
- Clear customs in country of destination.
- Prove your residency in either origin or destination.
- Collect or deliver your pet in origin or destination.
- Book flights and/or other transport for your pet.
- We will only use your personal data to provide the service to you.
- Your data is not used, sold or shared for marketing, advertising or any other purpose other than simply offering our services to you.
- We will store and process your data securely to prevent unauthorised access or accidental loss of your private information.
- We will give you access to all the data that we hold on you upon request. You can also ask us to amend or permanently delete all data at your own discretion.
- You can contact us at any time if you have queries or concerns about how we use your personal data.
- Once we receive your data either from you or the relocation company handling your move we process and store it internally in our West Chester office.
- We’ll only keep your personal data as long as we need it and ensure it is securely destroyed when it is no longer required.
- If, at any point, we are made aware by you or by the transportation agent that any of your data is incorrect, immediate action will be taken to rectify this in our internal system and any agent we have shared data with will also be informed and instructed to amend their records accordingly.
- In the unlikely event of any data breach, we will inform you immediately.
- If a request is made by you or the transportation agent (if applicable) your data can be sent to you in an easily read format.
To effectively manage your pet(s) transportation we may require personal data and documentation including, but not limited to:
- Passport copies
- Personal addresses in origin and destination
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Home lease documentation
- Utility bills
- Employment contracts
- Social security number
NOTE: Failing to provide this data when requested may result in delay or inability to offer our services to you.